On Lucy's actual birthday Carlos and I took her to baby school together that morning. We brought her friends chocolate chip muffins and sugar cookies for her teachers. Anything we bring for the kiddos has to be store bought and although I was sad about that at first, it was much easier on me and totally understandable! A few of her current and past teachers were there waiting for LuLu to get there and a few even gave Lucy presents. This meant the world to me, not for any other reason but that they truly love our Lucy Lu. I wish I would have gotten pictures of all Lucy's teachers, but of course didn't. I did leave my camera with Miss Laurel and asked her to take pictures of Lucy throughout the day. Carlos and I were rolling looking at all the pictures. I feel so lucky that Lucy goes to such an amazing daycare. We love the girls so much and are so grateful that they take such good care of our LuLu! Later that night we went to CiCi's for dinner and Lucy loved the pasta and tomato sauce, cheese, a few bites of pizza and finished it off with a couple bites of iced cinnamon rolls. Yummo!
Muffins and cookies for baby school
This one wasn't at daycare, but I wanted to include it. Her is pretty Miss Autumn who was so sweet to come to Lucy's birthday party and got her the cutest little outfits that I can't wait to put Lucy in. Thanks Autumn, our family adores you!
Lucy with Miss Laurel. Laurel is such a sweet, sweet girl and Lucy absolutely loves her and so do we!
I don't have a picture of Lucy with Miss Amy from Wednesday, but here is one from Easter. Miss Amy was Lucy's teacher in the Infants I class and was one of Lucy's first teachers. She got Lucy the cutest little lime green polka dot dress and shoes that she'll be wearing very soon. Thanks so much Amy, Lucy loves you!
Awww, man. Are you going to take pictures of me like my Momma?
Who is that silly girl!?!
Just a playing!
Wheeeee!
Yay!
Having so much fun with Miss Alicia and all her friends in the moon bounce.
1 comment:
What a great idea to leave your camera with the teachers at school. And how nice were they to oblige?! Sounds like she goes to a great school with lots of loving teachers (:
Post a Comment