It has rained and rained and rained all day today. So no 4th of July parade, no swimming, no cooking out and no fireworks. Not that Lucy could have stayed awake to watch the fireworks, ha! Even though it's been rainy all day, we still had a great time! We got up and went shopping for a while and Lucy got a couple pairs of shoes. Then, we went and had lunch and Soup or Salad which Lucy loved. Then, back home for naps. All three of us took a nap which was so incredibly nice. Once we woke up, off we went for snow cones. This was Lucy's second snow cone this week (her first snow cone was with Owen on Friday, which I'll post about later). It started pouring once we pulled up the Eskimo Snow/ Nancy's Cupcakes but that didn't stop us from going in. Lucy had a red/white/blue snow cone, I had a margarita swirl snow cone and Daddy had a strawberry cupcake. We got completely soaked but had such a good time. After we got home, we cooked dinner and Lucy popped a few of our party poppers out on the patio with her Daddy. Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!

Eskimo Sno/ Nancy's Cupcakes
Yummm...I love snow cones!
Look how much it's raining!
I'm so glad Lucy loves snow cones as much as I do. I can't wait to get them together all summer!
Lucy has started to love wearing my headbands. She'll put one on and laugh and then play with it on for quite a while. Such a silly girl.
Then she thought Daddy needed to wear it.

No comments:
Post a Comment