You better believe I am posting EVERY last picture I took of my baby girl and her first time to dig into makeup! Last weekend, we had a very lazy Sunday and stayed in comfy clothes all day. Lucy wanted to wear her "baby outfit" as she calls it. A onesie our sweet friends, Lisa and Jordi, brought her back from a vacation last year. It's 18-24 months and somehow we manage to stuff her in it, so she can act like a little baby. She crawls around everywhere and talks like a baby. Not going to lie, I love it. I miss my little chubbers in a onesie and she even lets me rock and love on her like a tiny little baby. I'll take it.
Ok, back to the hair and makeup. Lucy's hair has finally started to grow just a tiny bit more and we can finally pull it back in a pony tail...yay! She was so proud of it. After we did her hair, we went into her room and laid down a blanket, grabbed her mirror and makeup kit from her Grammie and Papa and let her go to town. I just sat back and watched my big girl. LOVE.HER.SO.MUCH. Here's our little beauty queen....and don't be jealous, if you want your makeup done like Lucy's just come on over and she'll fix ya right up!
She was pretty proud of her hair like was "like my Mommy's"!
Beauty can be painful at times, ha!
Just smashing darling!
Look at those lips!
Time for press-on nails...hilarious!
Look at these sweet little chubby fingers with those long nails. Cracked me up!
Uh oh...she said Mommy needed some makeup. And, yes I did.
Love you my pretty Lucy Goosey.















3 comments:
It's moments like this where I miss not having a little girl! I guess our makeovers will be with mud and grass stain!
OMG, I love it!
OMG, Love it!
Post a Comment