Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Play Date!!!

Lucy and I hosted a play date for some of our close friends this past Saturday and had a blast!  She was so proud of everything and so excited to have her friends over.  She makes it all worth it.  We had a great time having her little buddies over to just be silly and run around and play!

Can you tell how excited she was!  It was kind of like her un-birthday!

Her friend's gifts for coming to play!

The girls being silly with their little microphones


Me and my best girl

Love my little mess!

Julie and Grayson

Lucy and Grayson cooking up something good! Grayson is such a sweet little man!

It's getting wild!

Andrea and sweet little Luke. Doesn't Andrea look fantastic...especially for just having a baby two months ago?  So...not...fair! ;)

Andrea's newest baby, Layla (don't you love that name) was such a good little baby and literally sat snoozing away the entire time.  

Ella and Lucy opening their best friend necklaces.  Lucy and I were shopping a few nights prior to the play date and picked out these little gold necklaces that had a little girl on them with pig tails.  Too perfect for these little cuties!

BFF's! 

Time for ice painting!

The kids loved it.  Super easy and great entertainment.

My bestie, Laren, with her sweet girls Olivia and Ella.



Our attempt at getting a group shot.  Kind of reminiscent of Halloween this past year, ha!

Love these sweet girls so much!

After everyone else had left, Lucy and Ella headed back to her bedroom for some snuggling.  So precious...and looks like my girl is a foot rubber like her Momma!  Her Aunt Kissy will just love that! ;)

It's going to be so fun to look back at these pictures one day when these two girlies are all grown up.   Sniff...totally can't even think about it.

The girls got kind of quite in Lucy's room and look what I found when I walked in!  Trouble #1 and Trouble #2 crawled up in Lucy's closet and are sitting on storage bins stacked 4 high!  Little monkeys!  They were giggling and giggling when I caught them.  Hilarious!

We had such a fun day with all our sweet friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun and sweet new glasses! I'm a foot rubber too since I got married ;).

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

Ok seriously...love your glasses. And best play date ever...I'm so impressed!

Amanda said...

Thanks ladies!!!