Monday, October 17, 2011

Grayson's Birthday Party- Pumpkin Patch

We went to my friend Julie's little boy's birthday party (Grayson) at the Parkhurst Pumpkin Patch and had a blast!  It was such a cute little party and Lucy was surrounded by so many of her friends and was loving every second.  Grayson, Ella, Olivia, Nic and Dylan were all there, so much fun! I totally used the cute surroundings as a photo op so get ready for a ton of pictures.  Thanks so much for inviting us to celebrate your big day Grayson, can't wait to see you for Halloween!


 My little country pumpkin.


 Lucy loved the petty zoo area.

 Of course Laren, Chris, Nic, Ella and Olivia were all there. Lucy was so excited to see her BFF, Ella and Mommy was equally excited to see her BFF, Laren! ;)


Lucy checking out the goose, piglets and a random kitty cat. I don't know what it is about this picture, but I love it.



Besties posing for a picture.




Cutest little cowgirl in town.

Olivia kept trying to give Lucy kisses. I seriously want that baby.


 Lucy wanting to hold that baby (aka Olivia).

Lucy was so excited about this tractor!  She is really into tractors and school buses right now??? 

 Tractor rides with her sweet friend Dylan.

 Time for the tire swing. She looks a little scared here, but she actually loved it.


 LOVE.

 Love this one as well.  My little country girl

 I'm telling y'all, Lucy ADORES Ella. These two have so much fun together.

 Big cheese!

 We even roasted hot dogs and had s'mores. 

 The birthday boy, Grayson! Is he not precious in his cowboy outfit? Great job on the party Julie!


 The cowboy/cowgirl hats might have been Lucy's favorite part of the party.  She would say, "I'm a cowgirl Momma"!


Such a silly goose.

 Trouble.

 There was a little stage area setup and Lucy thought she was a little super star dancing and running on it.  This is Carlos trying to catch her so we could go!

Picking out our pumpkin to take home.  Sooooo much fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious. Every bit of it.