Monday, August 8, 2011

Jack's Dodgeball Birthday Party

A few weekends ago, we celebrated Jackson's belated 10th birthday party at Maximum Dodgeball and had a blast!  Lucy enjoyed the cupcakes and all the candy, especially the Fun Dip.  Just about everyone got out there to play, including my dad, Carlos, Cris, Jason, Kaylee, Lucy played during halftime when the little ones could get out there and even yours truly played.  I will admit that I fell on my first attempt to snatch a ball off the line.  But, that's what you get for wearing a tunic, leggings and flip flops to a sports b-day party!  I should have known, but promise it was a super cute outfit- ha!  Jackson said it was one of the best birthdays he'd ever had, so mission accomplished Cris!

I took pictures for my sister most of the party with her awesome camera, so I only have a few poor quality pics from my iphone.  It's too convenient lately, to just carry that instead of my camera.  Happy belated birthday Jack!







The birthday boy being silly and posing for me.  Love you little man!

No comments: