Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

We celebrated my birthday this weekend and look what I got.....


I was shocked, I mean started crying shocked!  I was supposed to have already gotten my presents early this year (got two new Coach purses while we were on vacation), so I was not expecting another present- much less this baby!    Carlos had actually forgotten that those were supposed to be for my birthday, but said I've been overdue on getting a new camera and I'm not complaining!  He went way overboard this year with the purses, camera, new shoes, two bouquets of flowers one at home and one sent to work and then a massage gift certificate.  We'll just say I had an amazing birthday.  But, the very best part was getting to have a date night with that amazing man and then going into Lucy's room on the morning of my actual birthday and her yelling, "Happy Birthday Mommy"! She then started to sing happy birthday to me, but got a little embarrassed.  She's seriously the best.  I don't deserve either one of you, love you so very much!


Flowers sent to me at work. My favorite colors, pink and yellow and my favorite tulips!

 The birthday card Lucy and her teachers made me at school, so sweet.

 Yay for date night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!! You deserve it all! Way to go, Carlos and Lucy!

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday! You are one lucky girl. I'm drooling over your camera!!

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

Carlos is the man!!! Yay for you!

Andee said...

Looks like one fantastic bday! Yay for the nikon, you'll love it!