I can't believe that you are now TWO! I truly can't even remember what our life was like before you entered this world. You will never fully understand how much your daddy and I longed to have you sweet girl. I know you're mine, but I truly think you are the most precious baby girl on this Earth. I have loved getting to see more of your personality evolve this past year and have adored every facet of it. I love that you are so strong willed and independent and I am sure you will be a woman of confidence and leadership one day. That being said, as your mom trying to get you to do things I want you to do- not so much loving that at times. ;) I think mostly because you are me all over again. You may look just like your daddy, but your personality is all me and at times it scares me a bit! Your daddy will tell you I'm the most hard headed person he knows. And, that means you must be second little girl, ha!
You have the sweetest personality and are so loving. You love making us laugh, dancing, singing and helping me with everything around the house. You are my little buddy, my little mirror and you crack me up. There is a sparkle and warmth in your eyes, that I adore the most. I hope that sparkle and warmth is always there.
You are such a talker! You're talking pretty much in full sentences and continue to say something new each day. Your daddy and I can never stop talking about you and just absolutely ADORE you! I don't think I will ever kiss or hug you enough. I can't wait to see what the next few weeks, months and years bring and to watch you grow and change. I hope one day you will read this and know just how much I love you. You probably won't understand it until the day you have a little girl or boy of your own. And then you will know how incredibly loved you were.
Happy Birthday baby girl! Mommy and daddy love you SO very much!
2 comments:
tears, momma! this is so sweet! precious letter to your precious girl!!!
Tears indeed! She will melt when she's old enough to read and understand this, what a wonderful gift!
Post a Comment