Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lucy's Actual Birthday

We just got back from our first family vacation to the beach (Destin, FL), hence why I'm a little behind on blogging.  But, there will be a ton of pictures to come.

Here are a few pictures from Lucy's actual birthday on Thursday, June 30th.  I took her to baby school that morning and we started the day out by going to Panera for a birthday breakfast where she picked out a huge M&M cookie.  I'm sure I looked like a fabulous mother letting her have that for breakfast, but who cares...it was her birthday and she could have anything she wanted.  Also, please note that it was water day that morning at school so that is why she is in her bathing suit.  Carlos couldn't resist popping in to see us at Panera for a few minutes before heading to work and Lucy and I were both so excited.  After we finished up, I took Lucy to school and her teachers took some funny pictures of her having a blast in the water and later celebrating her birthday with her friends.  After work, Lucy and I met Carlos at Chuck E. Cheese's for some fun and pizza.  It was her first time to go and she loved it.  Not sure how often we will be going back though...whew- it was a lot to take in, haha.  She was passed out in the car by the time we got home and little did she know that the next morning we would be on our way to the beach....


Off to school in our bathing suit all ready for water day that morning!
Goldfish goodies for her friends at school.

 Eating your birthday breakfast at Panera with Mommy and Daddy

Showing off her water skills at school

Time for art projects and Lucy's school birthday party complete with Elmo cookies. 


And, what party is complete without some dancing???  

 Definitely was not into watch Chuck E. Cheese up close and was telling me, "No mouse Mommy"

Forget this, I'm just going to climb up there and put those balls in!

 So excited to pick out her prizes.

 Some jelly bracelets, plastic rings and candy.  Score!  Hope you had a fun day LuLu!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perfect :)