Carlos' sweet grandpa in Washington passed away a few months ago, so his grandma agreed to move to Oklahoma and live with his Aunt Maggie. Carlos flew out to Washington last week and then made the 30+ hour drive back to Oklahoma with his grandma since she doesn't like to fly. It ended up turning into a 38 hour drive due to winter storms and highway closures, but thankfully they made it back to Oklahoma safe and sound. We decided to take Lucy to his aunt's house this past weekend so she could meet his grandma for the first time. I was so proud of Lucy for being such a good girl all day and Carlos and I both were thrilled she got to meet her Great Grandma Gladys.
Saying hi to her great grandma for the first time. As you can tell by her face, I think she was little unsure at first.
But, then grandma let her put stickers on her and Lucy warmed up pretty fast.
Giving hugs
Finally cracking a smile, haha!
Coloring with Carlos' Aunt Maggie
Showing Carlos' mom Mickey
Putting stickers on Carlos' cousin from West Virginia, Robbie
Carlos' other cousin, Mindy








1 comment:
I'm so glad they all made it to OK safely and I'm so glad Lucy got to meet her Great Granny. You have a wonderful hubby.
Lucy is so big! I can't wait to see her.
-M
Post a Comment