Thursday, February 24, 2011

Go Thunder!

Lucy went to her first OKC Thunder basketball game on Tuesday night!  She absolutely loved it and would actually say "Goooo Thunder"!  It was well past her bedtime, so we didn't really know what to expect but she really did pretty well.  Carlos and I were absolutely exhausted from wrangling her all night though.  Lucy kept wanting to touch the lady's long blonde hair in front of us and was later offering everyone around us a bite of her "nummy fruit snack".  Luckily we sat by some really sweet people and they were just laughing at her non stop.  She was such a little ham and played the in and out of her chair game a million times, but she just giggled and danced pretty much the whole time.  Oh and Lucy made her Thunder Jumbotron debut as well.  The camera guy was right in our faces so she was a little shy, but it was fun to see her on there.  I didn't get to watch much of the game, but it seemed like it was a good game- haha.  Carlos enjoyed getting to see Blake Griffin (former OU b-ball star) play on the Clippers, so that was fun.  All in all, a great time...just incredibly tiring, ha!

 Go Thunder!

Carlos kind of got the shaft on his Thunder apparel.  I got us all new Thunder shirts, but his definitely didn't work out.  Ooops...Lucy and I liked ours though, haha!


Lucy giving the lady taking our picture the stare down.  Don't you crack a smile LuLu!

 Dancing away! I did a terrible job on her piggies, but she took them out right before we walked in- so this is what ya get!