Thursday, February 17, 2011

Caskey's 1st Birthday!

We went to the cutest little birthday party on Saturday for our friends (Lori and Zac) little boy, Caskey.  We've known Zac and Lori for quite a while and Caskey actually goes to Lucy's daycare.  They had the party at the Bricktown Candy Company and I definitely decided this is where we will be celebrating Lucy's 3rd birthday party.  I knew I wanted to do a lollipop birthday party for her 3rd birthday (don't think I'm crazy that I already have this planned out, but anyone that knows me- knows I actually have her first five b-day parties planned, haha).  Lori did such a great job with all the details and Caskey was just precious!  Happy birthday sweet boy!

Also, Lucy's hair is finally long enough to put in real little pigtails...I seriously died over her cuteness, even if she is my baby!  My mom kept my hair in piggies all the time and I can't wait for Lucy to start wearing them!  Ahhh...love 'em, love 'em!


The birthday boy, Caskey, in his precious classic birthday outfit.


Lucy and Caskey saying hello

 I know it, right...so cute!

The party favors.  When we left Lori gave us these little boxes to fill with candy at the candy shop, Lucy was seriously hopped up on some sugar after this party!



 Lucy in line with Carlos to get some gelato, yummo!






Happy 1st Birthday Caskey, thank you for letting us share your special day!

4 comments:

Liz said...

What a darling party!! Lori is so creative! I love where your head is girl - O is having a candy party for her 3rd birthday, too!!! I'm sooooo loving Lucy's pigtails and I'm loving your curls, too, Momma! Super cute girlies at a super cute party!

Anonymous said...

Everything is so cute. I am dying over here...Lucy is adorable with her little piggys!!! I almost died looking at that picture where is eating her gelatto and looking straight at the camera...precious.

You guys are soooo cute!

Love you all, have a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, wait...in the picturs I mention she's not looking at the camera...she's got a sass look...love it!

Kev and Erica said...

So funny that you have all of her birthday parties planned out...sounds like you missed your calling. Such a cute idea for a party though and I LOVE Miss Lucy's new do.