Friday, December 17, 2010

So Much Fun at School!

Lucy's Duckling class at school has really started to do more and more fun projects lately! I absolutely love that Lucy is getting to try so many new things because I KNOW she is loving it! Here are a few of her latest art projects and a few hilarious pictures that Miss Autumn sent me the other day. The quality isn't that great because they were on her phone, but I still love them. The music man comes every week to play his guitar and sing songs with all the kiddos. We were laughing so hard because you can tell Lucy was getting down! This little girl loves, loves to dance!

Lucy front and center getting down to with the Music Man!

Dancing with her friend Heidi!

Here's a picture that's outside of Lucy's classroom from this time last year. Look how tiny my baby was! She's in the upper right corner if you can't find her...it took me a second to spot her myself!

Lucy's Christmas tree ornament. I'm shocked we made it home with this one. Lucy was picking at the rhinestones the whole way home.

Lucy's little angel. Gotta love that picture of Lucy, she was not going to smile for anything! Haha!

I loved this little note from Ms. Alicia. Makes me so unbelievably happy to read notes like this from her teachers and to know Lucy has such a good time when she goes to school! Love those girls!

No comments: