Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Olivia's Sip and See

Lucy and I headed to Edmond on Saturday for Miss Olivia's Sip and See shower. Olivia was born on November 11th and Laren is so on top of it and already having her Sip and See- very impressive. I got to meet this gorgeous girl at the hospital and could have kicked myself because I didn't bring my camera. Really!?!...I always have that thing with me. But, luckily I was able to snap a couple pictures of her on Saturday. Lucy and I both had so much fun. It's always so fun going over to their house and Lucy was saying Ella's name the entire way there which was precious. The food was great, decorations were adorable as always and getting to see sweet baby Olivia, Ella and Laren was the best. Oh Olivia, we are going to have so much fun with you pretty girl. Love you already!

My horrible picture of the invitation, but you get the idea.

Miss Olivia's present from Lucy

The guest of honor, Olivia

The cute table

Best friends, Lucy and Ella!

Laren and Ella, Me and Lucy

Lucy with her newest adorable little friend, Dylan. We met Dylan at the Halloween party and she is just precious. Lucy kept trying to give her a bottle the whole party and was cracking her Mommy and I up.

Lucy still trying to see if Dylan wants to take the bottle. I think she's good baby. :)

Laren opening presents

Lucy being a good girl and sharing her cookie with Ella before we headed home. Thanks for having us over, so much fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A, you look so gorgeous in that pic! I love that Lucy is trying to feed her friends, she's too cute!