Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mexican Food...Yummo!

On Friday night we had dinner at a local Mexican restaraunt in Norman with some friends and Lucy loved it (especially the queso, ha). We had to wait forever and it was getting past Lucy's bedtime, so I was getting a little nervous wondering if she was going to have a sudden meltdown. But, she totally surprised me and did great. I'm always the one who's a nervous wreck and Carlos and LuLu are always just so relaxed...typical. Thank you for staying up an hour late and for being so good baby!

Waiting outside by the warm heaters. Don't you just love her sweet little coat? We got this for Lucy last year and it swallowed her. It's a little snug on her belly this year, but we'll still get a few wears out of it.

Carlos entertaining Lucy. Lucy is really into jumping lately, so she had to jump up and down on these chairs and thought she was so big time.

Sleeves pushed back and time to chow down!

A sweet man came by and sang Lucy the cutest song. I know she loved it, but she just stared him down the enter time and barely moved. Of course, as soon as he walked off she started dancing and smiling. Silly girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute in her little red coat! I hope that when Alejandro and I have babies they will be as calm as he is too...thank goodness for their calm ways.