Thursday, October 28, 2010

School Halloween Treats

Before Lucy's bath the other night she helped me make Halloween treats for her friends and sweet teachers at baby school. Well...I should actually say, Lucy 'started' to help me make the treats. I quickly realized it wasn't the best project to have a helper on. It got messy very quickly. So, after Lucy went to bed I finished them up. Hopefully everyone can tell, but they are supposed to be little ghosts. Carlos wasn't feeling well today, so I went in to work late and was able to take Lucy to baby school (which I LOVE and wish I was able to do everyday) so we could deliver them in time for her Halloween party tomorrow. She's going to have a blast!




Lucy with her sweet teachers Miss Laurel and Miss Dana. Sorry I got a pic with your eyes closed Laurel...I only took one, but you still look cute!

2 comments:

Andee said...

Look at you Martha!! Super cute idea, they look delicious :)

Anonymous said...

Seriously...you are an awesome mommy, successful professional, wondrful wife, and you bake?! My. Hero.

By the way...those gold shoes are the jackpot! They look good with any outfit!