Monday, October 25, 2010

Birthday Dinner with Great Uncle James

Today was my Great Uncle James' birthday, so we decided to grab some burgers at Red Robbin Gourmet Burgers to celebrate. Lucy's Grammie and Papa decided to join us as well, so Lucy got plenty of lovin' all evening. We don't really eat out that often anymore...but, who really does with an independent 15 month old!?! But, Lucy was such a good girl and even told me she was a good girl (goooo-girrrr), so it must be true! My Uncle James has always been more like a Grandpa to me and I was reminded tonight that we need to get together more often. Pre-Lucy we would grab burgers (yes, it's always burgers with him) about every month or so, but those burger dates have been few and far between since I had Lucy. But, since she really does do so well at restaurants we don't have any excuses not to get together more often. Happy Birthday Uncle James!

Great Uncle James just arriving

Lucy checking him out

Lucy's first 'almost shiner' she got today at baby school. She's has a pretty good cut and it's starting to bruise up a bit. Apparently, she was playing with the little kitchen at school before nap time and slipped and hit her eye on the corner. Poor baby!

Getting lovin' from Grammie and Papa. I think I caught her off guard or else she was tired of the pictures already. ;)

And...more lovin' from Grammie

As we were walking out, Lucy spotted the T.V. in the floor

...and decided she would just sit right down in the middle of the lobby and watch it for a second.

Checking out the toys before we left

And, testing out the car game with her crazy macaroni poof hair. Which, apparently makes great hair gel. Uggghhh!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Uncle James is adorable! Also, Lucy is gorgeous (I know, I type it almost every time) and I love her little outfit! I hope her little eye is getting better.