Lucy's school Halloween party was on Friday and I decided just to put her in some bunny ears and a bunny tail for fear she would get her real costume dirty. All of her little friends dressed up, painted pumpkins and had cupcakes and pretzels. So much fun! I had my annual Chesapeake Halloween Party at work and somehow got talked into being the ringmaster for a "Cirque du CHK" Halloween skit so I was still all dressed up when I came to pick up Lucy. I was worried I might scare her or that she might not come to me, but she was just fine. She stared at me for a second and then when she heard my voice she came right to me. I wasn't able to go with Carlos to take Lucy to daycare Friday morning, but we left our camera with Lucy's teachers and they got some great pictures! Thanks girls.

Our little bunny!

Lucy with Miss Megan
A few pictures of her classmates all dressed up:





Time for finger painting! Hilarious that they stripped them all down to their diapers. Can you tell Lucy was pretty excited about this project!?!

Doing her silly laugh

Lucy, Greyson, Cash, Avery and Cruz!

Such a good job baby!

Miss Autumn

Yikes...me all dressed up with Lucy.

I got off work a little early so when I got there they hadn't had their cupcakes yet, so I just plopped Lucy on the table and let her eat it before we left.

Lucy with Miss Alicia (sorry I got your eyes closed Alicia)

Once we got home I let Lucy fully check my makeup out. I don't think she really knew what to think.

Hanging her pumpkin on the fridge with Daddy!

This will be on my fridge for quite a while. Lucy's first school art project, so much fun!
2 comments:
cute pics and momma, you look great!! i think that pumpkin can stay on the fridge pretty much forever!!
i didn't ever put two and two together, but i know cash in lucy's room! his mom is married to one of my high school friends brothers! shelby is married to brandon and jodi (the streffs on my blog) is brandon's sister. jodi and i grew up together. not that you care, but it's a small world!!!
Post a Comment