We have gotten to where we spend almost every evening outside just enjoying the amazing weather! Lucy has been loving every minute of it and decided she was going to do some digging in the dirt the other night. She just dug and dug a got filthy! Then, when she had enough of that she started pointing to the park- so of course we had to go play for a little bit. Ya'll are going to get tired of seeing park pictures, but I'm not exaggerating when I say we go ALL the time! It's a great park and it couldn't be any more convenient being across the street.

Look at my dirty girl...she has a mustache, haha!

Look at me Momma, my hands are so dirty! She was loving every minute of this.

I just love her chunky little fingers and wrists in this one. Look at the giant pit she dug in the yard! Reesie was even impressed, haha.

Swinging with her Daddy. Lucy has developed a new love of swinging. She wasn't too sure about it several months ago, but now just sits back and enjoys the ride. I could swing with her for hours.

Loving the teeter-totter

Her big laugh, nothing sweeter!
1 comment:
So sweet! I love that she's so girly but isn't afraid to get dirty! Love how happy you all look.
Post a Comment