After Lucy woke up from her afternoon nap, we headed to our second birthday party of the day. Miss Kinsey turned four and it has been so much fun to watch her grow and come to all of her birthday parties. Kinsey's Momma, Angie, has been one of my closest friends for years and actually just had her second baby girl named Vivienne (Vivi) who is just like a little twin of Kinsey. Kinsey had an Alice in Wonderland theme birthday party and it was so adorable. Unfortunately, I don't have a ton of pictures from this birthday party (1) because I was too busy running after Lucy and (2) I was chatting with Angie quite a bit. Lucy had such a good time all day on Saturday and definitely crashed out as soon as we got in the car.

Lucy saying hi to the birthday girl and admiring her Alice in Wonderland dress. It was a themed dress up party, but bad Momma forgot about it until that day and just didn't have the energy to find something else for Lucy to wear. Sorry baby.

Even Sutton was dressed up and greeted us at the door. Hilarious.

Playing with the bubbles.

Did you notice in the other pics, Lucy has piggies for the first time! I know I'm her Momma, but she looked so stinking cute I was beside myself. We will definitely be sporting these tiny things more often.

She had these cute little drinks saying "Drink Me" and the goody bags said "Eat Me". Her food table was adorable, but I didn't get a picture of it.

Playing "Pin the Smile" on the cheshire cat. Very cute.

Me, Lucy, Angie and Vivi. Lucy and Vivi were staring each other down. Get to know each other girls, you're going to be best friends here soon!

Lucy playing on Kinsey birthday present, a giant outdoor play house!

Hamming it up for the camera and scrunching that nose!

All tuckered out! She slept great that night, haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment