Lucy was such a lucky little girl and was invited to two birthday parties on Saturday. Our first birthday party was for Miss Addison who turned two. It was a cupcake and ice cream birthday party and her mommy way outdid herself! Everything was amazing and Lucy had an absolute blast! Thanks for inviting us to your party Addi!

The birthday girl, how cute is she!?!

So, I didn't really think Lucy would be ready for a little outdoor slide/activity set, but we seriously spent most of the b-day party going up and down this thing. She loved it! I know what she'll be getting for Christmas.
I wish I could have gotten Lucy's face in this one. She had just gotten in the little bounce house and was just so unbelievably excited. Priceless.Time to go eat cupcakes...you don't have to tell this girl twice, ha!

Ok...now how precious is this? She had a mini table with mini chairs set up and each little kid had a sippy cup and a placemat with their name on it. Totally going to have to copy this idea for one of Lucy's next birthdays.

All the sweeties waiting for their cupcakes, ice cream and cookies.

Happy Birthday Addi!










2 comments:
YAY Lucy! We're so glad you came to
Addi's party! It looks like you had a blast! Thanks for helping us celebrate!!
Lucy looks so happy, I love it! Man...those were some awesome favors...forget the college fund, we're going to start saving for birthday parties!
Post a Comment