Jackson was in Bartlesville this weekend, so Kaylee came over Saturday night to play with Lucy and have some girl time! Lucy had so much fun wearing Kaylee's sunglasses and decided she had to wear my necklace. Carlos, Lucy, Kaylee and I all went to eat at CiCi's and stuffed ourselves. Then, we came back home to play for a while before it was time for Lucy to go to bed. I decided to take Kaylee to get a sno cone and just hang out and talk. I miss getting to spend as much time as what I was used to with her and Jack. I have always felt like they were my babies and love them both so very much. After sno cones, we came home and made rice crispy treats with pink sprinkles. Lucy got to enjoy a bite in the morning when she woke up and in her words said..."Ummmm". She definitely liked them. Thanks for coming over to play Kaylee Brooke, we love you!




1 comment:
You are such a wonderful mommy an aunt :) Kaylee will forever cherish all these sweet dates with you, Lucy, and Carlos.
Post a Comment