Lucy's friend, Ella, had her 1st birthday party was on Saturday and it was the absolute cutest party ever! Her Mommy completely made is sound like she was just throwing something together, but it was FABULOUS! There was pink, pink and more pink. I loved it!

Super cute invite (I blurred out the address). Love the picture with the tutu and the birthday hat.

How cute is all of this? It looks like it was out of a magazine!

Lucy and the birthday girl. Lucy looks so big next to Miss Petite Thang, but I promise they are only 6 weeks apart. Pretty funny.

The girls. Lucy and me, Laren and Ella

Lucy loved this little puppy. It was too precious, but guess who stepped on it when we first got to their house? Yup, that would be me. I felt horrible! Lucy probably didn't know what to think about this tiny puppy, since her doggie is so huge. She grabbed it like a purse and tried to take off walking. Hilarious.

Little girl loved some punch. Just like her Mommy. It's always the best part of birthdays and showers. Love it, love it.

Lucy and Carlos hanging out at the party.

Happy birthday sweet girl, we love you!
1 comment:
Cute! Love the matching browns ;)
Post a Comment