Monday, July 26, 2010

One step, two step...

First, in all seriousness Lucy took her first steps yesterday! All three of us were so excited and Lucy was so proud of herself, it was precious! Unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures because the only way she's brave enough to do it right now is if Carlos and I sit across from each other (pretty close) and have her walk to each of us.

So tonight we were able to get a video of Lucy in action. But, I was having problems with blogger tonight so while I was in our bedroom Carlos decided he would be Mr. Funny and write the post mocking the way I apparently blog. In his words...

"Today was a fab day, simply fab, haha. Lulu took her first steps the other day and we finally got some footage...roll it! Haha, haha. Mommy loves her Lulu, you go baby bop, I mean my little walking bean."

What?


4 comments:

Liz said...

WAY TO GO LUCY!!!!! We're so proud of you! You look adorable (as usual) and I loooove your 'walkin' song'!! So fun! You'll be running before you know it. Watch out, guys!

Anonymous said...

So happy for her first big girl steps! Your husband is hilarious :) You are much cuter in your posts but I did love his version ;)

Danielle said...

How exciting! It's time to put up the valuables now (:

Unknown said...

YAY!!! I love the song as well. She is adorable!