Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jewel Date Night

My sweet husband surprised me with a date night on Tuesday. Miss Autumn from Trinity came to watch Lucy and Carlos and I went and had Mexican for dinner and went to the Jewel concert. It was such a low key concert with nothing fancy- just Jewel singing and no big theatrics. It really was probably one of the best I'd been to. She even yodeled which was hilarious. We had such a great date and a much needed one. I love you so much honey, thanks for my surprise!

Lucy showing Autumn her walking/pushing skills

She was hamming it up and pulling out all her tricks. This is her one handed walk, she gets so excited when she can do this.

Getting ready to head out for our date!

I didn't bring my camera, so this picture is horrible since it's from my phone. But, something to remember it by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That C is so thoughtful! :) Glad you had a nice night :)

Andee said...

Way to go Carlos, a much needed adult night out for you guys! We leave for Vegas on Saturday, I'll be working on a little surprise for you tomorrow... a lovely recon :)