Saturday was such a fun and busy day! Saturday afternoon, my good friend Laren had a gender reveal party at their new house in Edmond. I had never been to a gender reveal party before, but it was so much fun! Unfortunately, I didn't take LuLu with me because it was right in the middle of her nap and we had plans that evening so Momma knew better, ha! Laren, Chris, Nic and Ella will be welcoming another sweet baby girl into their family. So happy for you guys!
Saturday evening we went to our sweet friends Andrea and Paul's cookout/pool party. Lucy had a blast and wanted in the pool. This little girl loves, loves, loves the water! She doesn't get nervous at all and loves to hang off the side of her floaty and run her hands through the water. We had such a great time, thanks for having us over!

Laren and I just a little over one year ago. I was eight months pregnant and she was six and half months pregnant. We were lucky enough to have our girls within 6 weeks of each other. And, now Laren's getting ready for her second girl due in November!
Laren and sweet little Ella
Getting ready to cut the cake...everyone yelling what they think it will be!
It's a girl! I think sweet little Nic wanted a brother, haha.
But Ella sure was excited!
Andrea and I with our sweet babies, Luke and Lucy. Kind of sounds good together, huh? :)
Just getting in the water, only took her about 5 seconds to get used to it. But, we don't have any pictures of her laughing. Maybe next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment