Friday, April 23, 2010

Thunder Game and Our Little Cheerleader

Thursday night, Carlos and I went to the Thunder vs. Lakers playoff game. It was Oklahoma City's first playoff game to host and it was unbelievable! Miss Autumn (from daycare) came to watch Lucy and Carlos and I headed to Iguana Grill for dinner and drinks and then rode the party bus to the Ford Center. Can I just tell you how much fun it all was? We had such a great time and the crowd was so into it...you just had to get excited. Carlos and I were absolutely exhausted by the time it was all over, but we had such a great time! GO THUNDER!

When we all got home today after work and baby school, we gave Lucy the pom-poms from the basketball game last night and she LOVED them! She was inspecting them for the longest time, then started shaking both of them at the same time just like a little cheerleader in training. She even started crawling around, but had to make sure she had one of them with her. It was hilarious. After this excitement, our sweet friend Kimberly (who Carlos used to work with, but now lives in Dallas) stopped by to see Lucy and give her the cutest little dress. Pictures to come of LuLu in her new pretty dress. It was so good to see you Kimberly, thank you for thinking of our sweet girl!

Our tickets to the big game...courtesy of Chesapeake

The Iguana party bus

Just getting in our seats

The sea of blue!

What are these Momma?

Reesie coming over to check them out with Lucy.

Now I know what to do with them!

Crawling around with them...

Man I love these things!


Daddy loving on Lucy. Lucy checking out her glasses.

Kimberly talking to Lucy. Lucy just stared and was watching Kimberly for the longest time, so cute.

The adorable new dress Kimberly got for LuLu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you all had a nice night out! Cute picture with Kimberly :) love the dress!

Have a great weekend :)

Kev and Erica said...

It sounds like you guys had such a fun time! I heard it was an awesome game! Lucy just gets cuter every day...is that possible?