Carlos, Lucy and I had family pictures on Saturday at the Myriad Gardens. Who would have thought it would have been 82 degrees in November? Not me...so I picked us all out warm clothes and needless to say it started getting a little warm but luckily not too bad. Lucy did so good and absolutely loved being outside and looking at all the pretty trees. It was a bit of a struggle to keep her thumb out of her mouth, but she did good and only got fussy right at the very end. We had a great photographer and I was so excited to already get the photos back. Here are a few of our favorites.

Absolute favorite picture.

Our favorite family shot. Lucy loved laying the grass, so the photographer thought we should lay down with her and it worked out great.

All three of us laughing.

Look at that dimple!

This was one of the last few we took...can you tell Lucy was done with pictures? Ha.

One of my absolute favorites. I love the way Carlos is looking at his baby girl.

Sweet family photo
No comments:
Post a Comment