I was going through Lucy's closet last weekend and remembered that my mom had given me some of my old dresses from when I was a baby. So, I decided to put Lucy in this pink sailor dress and she was hamming it up! When she really smiles big she scrunches her nose up and it is the cutest thing ever. I still haven't been able to get a picture of her scrunching her nose, but hopefully I will pretty soon. I love when she gets that excited- makes me laugh every time. I decided to post a couple of Carlos and I's baby pictures as well so everyone can see who they think she looks like most. I already know the answer...her Daddy.
Lucy in my old pink sailor dress
Me in the pink sailor dress. I actually have hair in this picture! Mom said I was born with hair, but it all fell out and I didn't get anymore until I was about two!
Since I'm posting baby pictures, I thought I'd put this adorable naked picture of Carlos on here too. I'm sure he will just love this, ha! Love you honey.
No comments:
Post a Comment