Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lucy's First Birthday Party to Attend

Lucy was invited to her first birthday party for Miss Kinsey Steele. Kinsey is one of my best friend's little girls who is absolutely precious. Angie is amazing at planning birthday parties and this one was so no exception. It was themed "Breakfast at Kinsey's" (like Breakfast at Tiffany's). Everything was Tiffany blue and there were plastic diamond rings sprinkled on the tables. Every year her parties get better and better. She had all the girls wear their PJ's which was fun. The party started at 10:30 a.m., which ended up being right in the middle of Lucy's longest nap of the day. She was trying to be good, but was just too tired and couldn't sleep due to all of the other little kids being so excited at the party so we had to leave early and I didn't get any pictures of the adorable party. But, I'm glad we were able to go. I just adore Kinsey and can't believe she is already 3 years old!

Lucy and I right before heading out for the party

Kinsey's b-day invitation

No comments: