Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lucy's 3rd Birthday (Part One)- You are My Sunshine

Lucy got to have three birthday parties this year!  One cookout birthday party with all of our family, her Pinkalicious birthday party and then a little Hello Kitty party at school with her friends!  We had several  family members over to our house to have sliders, hot dogs and sweets.  I decided to throw a last minute theme together, You are my Sunshine since she truly is.  My great, great uncle wrote that song and my mom would always sing it to me and my sister when we were little.  It was actually my first (and only, ha) song I learned to play on the guitar and I've always sang it to Lucy so it was only fitting!  My Little Sunshine had a blast and LOVED all the attention!

Lucy helping her Aunt Nikki cut fruit up for the fruit pizzas!


Lucy and her Daddy

Lucy with her Grandpa Lee

Drops of Sunshine (lemon heads)

Woohoo I'm three!





Nanny, Lucy and Carlos

Love this one of Lucy and Lucy

Cousin time!

Lucy saying hello to my great Uncle James

Crazy girl with Cris, Jason, Jack and KK



Can you tell these ladies are related or what!?! Carlos' grandma, mom and sister



Mindy and Lucy

Happy Birthday to you!


Opening presents!  This little girl is spoiled rotten and loved so very much by our wonderful family!

She opened new hair clips and wanted to wear them ALL.



Mom, Rita (Nanny's neighbor and best friend and like another grandma to Lucy) and Carlos' grandma.





Mindy just adores Lucy.

Pretty good stuff.


She had to break out the new sprinkle.  And, please ignore the ever classy fence panels in the background.  They've been working on a sound wall by our house and our backyard is pretty much a disaster right now.



Dad and his Uncle James

Me and Uncle James, like a grandpa to me. Love that man.



Chris doing bubbles with Lucy.

Playing dress up with the giant trunk of dress up clothes her Grammie got her!

Fairy snuggles for Papa!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

What a cute party for a little princess! Are those fruit pizzas I spied on the food table? Such a great idea! I may have to steal that one next year (: