Our baby girl will be three at the end of this month and I'm still totally in denial. Not even going to talk about it yet, ha! My best friend, Laren, took the BEST pictures of Lucy a couple of weeks ago and I seriously could not be happier with them. Miss Laren had to do everything for Lucy, fix her hair, put her in the chair...everything. Mommy couldn't do a thing. Lucy just adores her and it makes my heart so happy. Thank you so very much Laren for the amazing gift, absolutely adore these! They are the perfect depiction of Lucy's big personality these days. Sweet, silly and sassy- Lucy in a nutshell.















3 comments:
She is so adorable and these are such good pictures! Her sweet smile is contagious and she looks like she loves life (:
Beautiful!! That is indeed a lovely gift! I love all the pictures but that last one kills me.
Lucy is precious! I love having a daughter! ;) Love your blog! I'm a new follower!
-Katie
Building a House of Love
Post a Comment