Carlos had to work one Saturday morning, so Lucy and I went to one of Jack's baseball games, and then headed to the "booty shop" as she calls it to get a little trim in the back. My baby officially has a bob! All of her hair is actually one length...only took almost three years, but I'm LOVING it! After the booty shop visit, we met up with Carlos for lunch on the patio of one of Norman's new restaurants, Big Tuna. The weather was gorgeous and it was such a great start to our weekend!
Early morning game at the ballpark cheering on Jackson and eating about everything in sight! She kept yelling, "Go kiddos"! Loved it.
Getting her hair done at the Booty Shop!
So in love with my sweet girl looking up at me. One day she's not going to think I'm as cool as she does now. And, she picked out those sunglasses. Cracked me up. She was feeling pretty good looking this day, ha!
Killing me here...she looks too old!!!
Look at this precious bob! Adore it!
No comments:
Post a Comment