So I know I have probably gone on and on about Lucy's teachers at school, but seriously people- they are the best. Last week I got a message from Lucy's lead teacher (Mrs. Bre) that she had fallen on the playground and had a bump on her head, but that she was ok; however, her boots were not. It said not to worry and that she was just fine and that she got her all fixed up. I figured she just taped her little boot together or something to make it through the rest of the day. Nope...Carlos picked her up that day and sent me the picture below of Lucy's new pink sparkle shoes. Mrs. Bre went on her lunch break and bought Lucy some new shoes! Seriously!!! So, so incredibly sweet. It may sound silly, but I actually got teary. We are so fortunate to have them in our lives and so lucky that they truly love our baby girl.
Her new shoes from Mrs. Bre...she LOVED them!

1 comment:
what little girl wouldn't love those shoes?!?! soo sweet!!! what a fun little day she had and you know how special she felt ;) she is precious and I can see why her teachers love her!! she is a mini you!! :)
Post a Comment