I'm going out of order on my posts, but had to post this picture of my little Leprechaun. Happy St. Pattie's Day!
She made this adorable hat/mask at school and was in such a silly mood that day!
Her on her tippy toes to give Daddy a big kissy!
Helping me clean this morning with her water bottle. She loves to help me do EVERYTHING. After she went down for her nap, I got to go back over it all and do it again. Oh well, she loves it.
Workin' hard!
Apparently Reesie needed some cleaning too!
A few random pics that I had to share:
On our way to school one day last week. Lucy insisted that she wear a watch and bracelet like Mommy's and said, "Oh, we forgot my glove"! Sorry Michael, didn't realize we needed that one glove today.
Who is this child? Haha! Lucy's been very into taking pictures and videos with my phone lately. It always cracks me up when I go back through to see what she's taken.










2 comments:
My heart has melted...Those pictures of Lulu and her Daddy are priceless.
I know it mayra, some of my fav pics of them! So sweet.
Post a Comment