Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Waylon's Milk and Cookie's Party

Our sweet friends (Beth and Loren) little boy Waylon turned one this weekend and they had the cutest little milk and cookies party!  Waylon is such a sweet happy little thing and we loved getting to celebrate his special day with him!  Lucy LOVES "Baby Waylon" as she calls him and couldn't wait to go to this super fun and cute party!

Love her face in this one.  Can't remember what she was telling me, ha!

We're all dolled up ready for the party!

The birthday boy, Waylon!

 Beth did such a great job on everything.  Loved this birthday idea!

 Waylon Water

 How adorable is this? Loren's grandparents actually used to own a dairy farm and these are several bottles from their farm.  So neat and incredibly special that they got to use!

Part of the long cookie bar.  And, yes we made several trips.  

Lucy waisted no time and wanted to immediately check out the little milk station.

 Lucy loved getting to mix her milk.  I can't believe we've never done this at home. We've just been totally boring and always only had regular milk, so she thought this was pretty cool.

 She was getting SUPER excited and obviously as you tell in the picture, she was cracking me up!

 Carlos (don't you love his new glasses), Lucy, Loren and Waylon all just chatting.

Yup...she's still enjoying that milk.  By the end of the party, we had tried both the strawberry and the chocolate.

We love you sweet boy, happy 1st birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable idea! Yes! I love the new glasses!

Grande Family said...

1. he looks JUST LIKE HIS MOMMA!!!
2. Carsen Elise says,'ohhh Lucy looks good! I love her outfit and her hair!' to which I agree :) she is a cutie!!
3. you look absolutely beautiful (as always) and perfect!!!
4. the new eyes are great and perfect on Carlos!

Amanda said...

Lauren-
1. Yes, Waylon def looks just like his Momma
2. That cracked me up that Carsen Elise said that. A girl with excellent style knows another girl with some fun style. So cute and Miss Carsen Elise is such a gorgeous little girl! Lucy says, thank you! ;)
3. You're too sweet Lauren, thanks so much.
4. I know right? I'll have to tell him you said so! I think he looks pretty hunkie myself. ;)
Hope all is going well with you and your sweet and beautiful family!