My parents new lake house is all finished, so Carlos, Lucy and I all went up there this past weekend. I'm not sure who all I've told or not, but several months ago three teenage boys broke in, vandalized, stole several things and then burned what was left down. Such a horrible thing for someone to do and so horrible for my parents. But, now that is all in the past and several, several hours of work later...their new place is ready! We all absolutely love it and then did a fantastic job on all of it. I'm so extremely happy for them that they can no just go to relax and not have to work on getting things ready. Jack and Kaylee came up as well and we played and played and ate and ate. All so much fun! Love you mom and dad. Thanks for having us up this weekend.
Welcome kisses!
Me and mom, she decorated everything so pretty. Way to go mom!
Papa and Jack, best buddies.
The weather was actually great, so we played outside for quite a while.
The kids had a blast playing in the leaves.
LOVE this one of KK
Cracking acorns with her Grammie
Exploring, such fun.
Then, we all came inside and played games!
Silly billy's
Me and Dad
After baths, Papa made his famous "Texas" milkshakes. He made these all the time for my sister and I growing up. DELICIOUS and we were all dying to have one!
Love this one, look at Lucy's face. She was pretty excited!
Such a fun trip!























No comments:
Post a Comment