The next day, we had some more fun visitors over to help break in Lucy's new playroom....Lucy's cousins, Jack and KK! These three are so close and love each other to death. Makes my heart so incredibly happy. Love these sweeties SOOOO much!
Can you tell Lucy was excited to see her Jack (or Jackie as she's now calling him to mess with him)?
Jackson is such a special little man. How many 10 year olds would be willing to hang around two little girls and watch Sesame Street, sing songs and color. Not many. L-O-V-E him.
Play time!
Sweet cousins having (mini Lucy size) popsicles. Jack and KK definitely both wanted seconds, ha!
Of course we had to take the car/truck back out for some fun.
The girls were giggling so hard when Jack got in to chase them around.
Monkey see, monkey do at the park.
Pretty girls. Lucy and KK had the sweetest little moment and I'm not going to lie...I spied just a bit. Lucy was so excited to show Kaylee her new big girl bed and they both jumped in and started talking. Lucy was asking KK if she liked her new bed and said you can sleep with me in it if you want to. How sweet are they?
We ordered pizza later that night and then made cookies!
Lucy I'm sure bossing Kaylee around.
Their masterpieces! Delicious!










1 comment:
I would totally listen in on their conversations too! How sweet!
Post a Comment