So our baby is growing up...sniff, sniff. Over Christmas break we made a few changes around here. We decided it was time to move Lucy to a big girl bed over break and it about KILLED me! We redid her entire room, but haven't finished all of it just yet- so more pictures to come soon.
We also made a play room and she is loving it and so are we!
Her first night in her big girl bed! I stayed with her the first night until she fell asleep. The second night, I stayed for about 10 minutes and she was such a good girl and went straight to sleep. Carlos and I both are loving getting to lay in bed with her to read books and watch movies. I've even snuck in her room several times in the middle of the night to sleep with her. ;)
Lucy's new play room. Still have to get her curtains made and few other touches, but she loves it! When she walked in for the first time she called it her circus room. Kind of huh? ;)

4 comments:
The big kid bed was a bigger adjustment for me than it was for Colin! Sounds like Lucy will adapt just as well.
No wonder she likes the playroom it's awesome! I love the stripes. Was that a DIY? Fantastic job!
Loved the title of the post and all the awesome changes!! The play room is amazing! I need to hire you to come work on our house ;) I can't wait to see the rest!
Playroom is ADORABLE! I'm a huge fan of stripes, those look awesome!
Thanks for all of your sweet comments!
Danielle- yes it was a DIY project and took me quite a while to do those stripes, ha! They're a little harder than it looks- well not hard, just time intensive. But, I loved the end result. Something fun, funky and different that the pink in her room.
Post a Comment