Lucy's school Christmas party was on Friday and it was the cutest little thing ever! Lucy was so excited to see us, but was honestly mainly excited about the fact that we had cupcakes with us! Of course, I had to get candy cane decorated cupcakes since that is Lucy's latest obsession with Christmas. She was telling her friends, "Look at the canny cans"! And, then she would say, "We're at my party"! Sure Lucy Goose, the party was all for you- haha! It was fun getting to see her in her little environment there at school and to watch her interact with her friends. Have I said how much we are in love with her school. Everything about it- LOVE. Merry Christmas Class O!
Getting ready to head out the door for school, carrying her bag full of reindeer food for her friends!
Showing them off saying, "Loooook what I made"!
How stinkin' adorable is her classroom decorated? Her teachers are so fabulous and do so many fun things with their students.
Cute little party goodie bags from her teachers!
LuLu being silly hiding in one of the empty cubbies
They made the cutest little Santa's Helper party hats.
Lucy with her best friend at school, Mr. Jackson. He is the sweetest little boy and I totally see why Lucy loves him so much!
Of course Lucy and Jackson had to help get the cupcakes. Her teachers say that she is their little teacher's assistant. Oh Lordy, ha!
All the kids were swarming around the sweets dying to dig in!
Lucy with Ms. Nancie!
Being silly with Daddy
Showing off her computer skills. Lucy LOVES the smart board and these little touchscreen computers.
Such a fun little party!



















3 comments:
Amanda...you never cease to amaze me...you and your creativity! Lucy is SO precious and is getting so big! Why do they grow up so fast?
You know it better than I do but she is growing so fast! I don't know if it's the adorable outfit or just the simple fact that she's growing but she's looking taller!!
Super cute ideas and of course, super cute Rodriguez fam!
Love you all!
-M
So sweet of you girls, thanks so much! And, she definitely is growing up sooooo fast!
Post a Comment