Santa came to visit Lucy classroom at school last week and I heard she was so excited! We didn't talk about it before we took her to school that morning, so maybe less of a build up worked out better. She supposedly asked him for candy canes or canny cans as Lucy calls them. Ever since he gave her a candy cane the first time she saw him at Bass Pro (and had the not so mild breakdown), she thinks that what Santa does...give out candy canes. Aren't you in for a big surprise Christmas morning LuLu!
All dressed up for school, ready to see Santa! Oh and look at the super cute step stool her Daddy made for her! He's still putting a few finishing touches on it (like her monogram), but isn't it the cutest? Lucy loves it!
Note from Lucy's teacher, Ms. Hanna
Later that night when we got home, Lucy kept talking about Santa. So while we were coloring, I asked if she wanted to make a "Santa List". We aren't quite to a letter to Santa yet, so I just asked her to tell me what she wanted from Santa. She quickly yelled out, canny cans! I asked her what else would she like from Santa and she said, "Hummm, I would like.....chocolate, a hat and some new fruit snacks." I'm pretty sure Santa can arrange all of that Goose.
Telling me what's on her list!
Even though it was a very impromptu Santa List and not the cutest, Lucy sure was proud of it!
This is going to be SUCH a great Christmas!






2 comments:
So cute!!
My kind of girl, all I want is good food too! Love you all :)
Post a Comment