Happy, Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest most handsome little boys I know, Trip Stanford! We headed back out to the Parkhurst Pumpkin Patch to celebrate his 2nd birthday and we had a blast celebrating with him!
The adorable invite and goodie bag!
It was feeding time for the animals, so they were all very friendly hoping we had food! Carlos feel in love with the donkey they had there. I swear it was just like a dog...kind of weird, but kid of cool at the same time.
The birthday boy and Lucy
Lucy ran and played so hard. She's telling us to come on!
I love how excited Gio was in this one!
Trip with his Momma, Allison on the hayride! So much fun, thank you for letting us share your big day with you Trip! We love you sweet boy!











1 comment:
Fun! Happy birthday, Trip!
Post a Comment