Lucy had PJ Day at school the other day and was hamming it up before she headed out for school! I also included a few pics of her new 'do because I'm so in love with her new healthier non-mullet looking hair. When she gets out of the bath, she actually lets me play beauty shop and blow her hair dry. We'll see how long that lasts, but I'm going with it for now!
Lucy and Reesie giving each other lovin's! Reesie is such a good puppy dog and will let Lucy sit on her, ride her and do just about anything Lucy wants. Love both my girls!
I love Lucy's face in this one.
Being silly before heading to school!
Giving me a good pose!





2 comments:
faces? hilarious. pj's? adorable. puppy love? sweet. blow dried hair? precious!!!
your little is cracking me up so much these days!! she is flippin' cute and she is starting to look a lot like her momma!
I second Liz's comments. Precious child!
Post a Comment