Everyone came over to our house on Sunday to celebrate my dad and my great uncle James' birthday's. Two amazing men, who I love dearly. We ate a big breakfast and had a good time playing and visiting! It was a great day. Love you so very much dad, hope you had a great birthday!
Lucy with her Papa and Grammie
Mom helping cook breakfast
These two adore each other and are starting to have a lot of fun playing together. Look at how Lucy is looking at Kaylee in this picture. I hope you girls are always this close.
Lucy just hanging out on the best little puppy ever!
Lucy just hanging out on the best little puppy ever!
As soon as my great uncle James got to the house, Lucy had to show him her pretty nails. Such a little mess!
Four generations in this one. Love it. Wish my crazy toddler was looking at the camera though, ha!
Cris being silly rocking Jack like a baby and wanting kisses. I'm sure he'll love this picture one day. Haha!
Silly girls dancing on the ottoman. Looks like Lucy is doing the robot. Oh and sidenote, Lucy is loving to breakdance lately. She does a little dance move and then spins around on the ground. Pretty cute.
The girls "helping" Papa open his birthday present. Love you dad!











1 comment:
Precious memories. I want to hug your great uncle! Happy birthday to your sweet dad.
Post a Comment