On Friday, we brought Lucy's Halloween treats for her friends and teachers at school!
Lucy's ghost pops for her friends at school!
Presents for her teachers, Ms. Bre, Ms. Hanna and Ms. Nancie
Gogo Momma and Lucy. My work has a big Halloween party each year and a group of us dressed up as disco/70's/gogo people. Lucy wasn't quite sure what to think. She did want to wear my headband and bracelets though.
Lucy and Ms. Hanna
Lucy and Ms. Bre. Ms. Nancie comes in later in the afternoon, so I wasn't able to get a picture of her. :(
The groovy guys and gals. That's actually my boss in the awesome red jumpsuit and blonde afro! So much fun! We had a mini dance party shortly after this, but I won't be sharing those pics- ha!
Lucy even played dress up at school that day. Her teachers sent me this picture and a Snow White picture. I bet she had a blast. And, here's what our little boy would look like if we ever had one, ha.
For the past week Lucy always stops at this scarecrow in the hall and asks me to take her picture with it, but I never have my phone. Well, today and I did and of course she did ask. She loves this thing. She will sit there and stare at it forever!









No comments:
Post a Comment