Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Big Girl Panties

We decided we'd try out big girl panties with Lucy this weekend and long story short- she's not ready yet. ;) She's only been going to the bathroom a total of four times a day.  Never goes at night and never goes during her naps, so we thought why not try since we had a long weekend?  She was so excited about her big girl princess panties, but unfortunately wasn't able to connect the two and put that pee-pee in the potty.  Within about an hour of her wearing them, she went potty on the floor in her room and later pooped in them.  So, we aren't going to mess with it right now.  And, honestly we could care less.  Whenever you are ready works for us baby girl.  I still had to post these pics because I thought they were just too cute.



2 comments:

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

So cute!! Blaire is trying to pee on the potty and I'm like whaaaa? Must be easier (fingers crossed) the second time and not to mention she watches Noah pee all day.

Anonymous said...

Too cute is right!