Sunday, August 28, 2011

Our Tennis Star

We decided it was time to introduce Lucy to the game of tennis the other weekend! Tennis and basketball are Carlos' sports and he would be beside himself if Lucy took an interest in either.  I think we both secretly hope she likes to play tennis since we both really enjoy it.  We got up and headed to Academy to let Lucy pick her first tennis racket and then headed to the court across the street from our house to let her try it!  She was sooooo excited it was precious.  Some of my favorite memories with my dad were playing sports.  I already treasure the pictures I captured of Carlos with his Baby Doo's (as he calls her). Priceless.

 Headed to Academy.  Lucy was so excited about going to get her own racket even though she didn't even know what it was, ha!

 Carrying her new racket to the park just like Daddy.



And she's off, watch out!

 Look at that form, haha!






 Our handy little caddy.


Can this picture get any sweeter?  Going on my desk at work for sure and I know this is one that Lucy will always treasure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think the pictures can get any sweeter. I'm so happy you're so happy! Have a great day.

Kev and Erica said...

She looks like a pro already! I'm impressed you're introducing her so early!