Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ella's Ice Cream Birthday Party!

Lucy's best friend, Ella, celebrated her second birthday this past weekend and oh my goodness- it was to die for!  It was an ice cream party and the whole party was just candy for your eyes!  I couldn't quit looking at everything, it was so stinkin' cute!  Good job Momma, thanks for letting us share your special day with you Ella.  We love you soooo very much big girl!

I know it right?  So cute!

 First, don't you just love Ella's bright and fun pictures and second- the invite!!!

 The awesome cake Laren's sister made!

 Ice cream cupcakes, too cute!

 The birthday girl, Miss Ella Claire!


 There were several kid tables set up and each one had table clothes with the little ones names on them, an ice cream shaped bowl and spoon, ice cream cups and then tons of sprinkles!


 I love how both Lucy and Ella are looking at each other eating their ice cream cupcakes and paying no attention to the fact that we were trying to get a picture!

 Trouble #1 and Trouble #2, ha!



 Miss fearless herself going down the big water slide!

I love this one.  My best friend holding my best girl.

3 comments:

Mayra said...

Super cute and you all look beautiful in the pictures!

Kev and Erica said...

I love seeing all the birthday parties you post. They are all so cute and give me lots of ideas for next year! :)

Andee said...

Alright you 2 should be party planners! Adorable pics