We celebrated Lucy's 2nd birthday party on Saturday! Our house was drenched in everything Elmo and Lucy loved it! She kept saying Elmooo!!! One of my best friends took a ton of pictures for me and I am so incredibly grateful! So here they are...Lucy's Elmo Birthday Party.
Welcome to Lucy's Street...
Her invitation!
The birthday girl all ready for her guests to arrive!!!
Saying hello to her cousin Kaylee!
One of the first things Lucy did when she first came into the dining room was stick her fingers in her Elmo cake and the cookies. I shrieked at first, but then thought who cares- it's her party!
Our family on her big day!
Lucy and I saying cheese- more like me saying a big cheese and Lucy saying yeah right Momma.
Food table shots!
Lucy's Elmo cake that I made. My mom has always made every birthday cake for my sister and I, our wedding cakes, baby shower cakes- everything. It was special for me to have her make Lucy's 1st birthday cake and then I wanted to attempt to make Lucy's 2nd birthday cake. I have a lot more respect for my mom and others who decorate cakes...it is not easy!
Ernie's pops (aka marshmello pops)
Big Bird Bites
Grover's Goodies. I was so sad because I had all of these really cute cupcake toppers and wrappers to go around the cupcakes, but (1) my cupcake stand was stacks too tight for me to put the cupcake toppers on and then I could not get the cupcake wrappers on for the life of me. But, they were all pink, red and orange polka dot- so just try to picture the cuteness, haha!
The giant wooden Elmo head that Lucy's Daddy made just for her! This was the first thing she saw when she woke up from her nap and came out to check out the party. She loved it!
The kiddie table
Goodie bags filled with Elmo bubbles, Elmo stickers, Elmo bath fizzies, crayons and red swedish fish gummies (for Elmo's pet/friend Dorothy).
Lucy and Aunt Crissie and her cousins
The Elmo crew. Carlos' mom, grandma, aunt and cousin all showed up in Elmo shirts!
Lucy with her bestie, Ella (who is Laren's little girl). These girls just ADORE each other and it's a good thing because whether they like it or not they are destined to be best friends- ha!
Lucy with her Daddy and both of Carlos' grandmas
Lucy with her Grammie
Coloring Elmo sheets
Outside blowing bubbles!
Note: All the printed items came from Shindig Parties To Go and you can find her Etsy store here. She does awesome work, loved it all!







































6 comments:
Happy birthday Lucy! Can't wait to see her and congratulate her...I also can't believe she is two...I better hurry up or my kids will be too young and boring for her to play with! Much love,
-M
Oh my goodness! Elmo, Elmo everywhere. You did a fantastic job with all the details. I love her dress - too stinkin' cute! It looks like Lucy had a great birthday! Happy Birthday, Lucy!
I LOVE the decorations and all the little details for Miss Lucy's birthday! And the cake you made looks fantastic!! I need to take notes from you for Elliott's first birthday.
So well done, Amanda! What a great memory for your family and Lucy will have so many wonderful photos to cherish forever! Great job and so glad you choose my printables!
Amanda, love this so much. You REALLY did go all out, and everything turned out perfect. I love how the family wore elmo shirts, he he. That was so cute.
You did a GREAT job on everything, and you should be proud. Lucy def looks thrilled.
Hope you have a wonderful day!!
I would LOVE to invite you to check out my weekly parties. I would be so happy if you linked up, this and any other fabulous project you are working on. MAYBE even add me to your party LIST (yikes). That would be RAD!!!
Stop by anytime to say hello!!!
Hugs, Bella :)
**AMAZE ME AUGUST** @ Bella Before and After Any projects, recipes, diy welcome.
**PARTY PLANNING TUESDAYS** @ Euro Style Cakes. All your party planning tips, decorations, invitations, and recipes welcome at my NEW party.
Hi, congrats on that lovely party.
I drop here looking for elmo party inspiration and I definetly found it. tks for that. I was wondering to know where you bought that lovely dress or if you have the tutorial to make it. I want that for my daughter gia´s bday. pls let me know. my email is burundanguitas@gmail.com rgds dalys
Post a Comment