Thursday, June 16, 2011

Holy Heaven on Earth...the Splash Pad!

We went to the Splash Pad in town this past weekend and had an absolute BLAST!  I wasn't really sure how Lucy was going to feel about water spraying everywhere and dumping on her, but she really loved it.  She was a little apprehensive at first, but her Daddy went with her to get her used to it and then she was right at home.  We will defintiely be going back again and again this summer!

And, in case anyone has noticed...yes, my baby's hair is starting to turn blonde.  Who would have figured with her Daddy's black hair and my dark brown??? But, I did have blonde hair when I was little, so it looks like she did get something from me. :)




 Waiting for the big bucket of water to drop!





Having fun with her Daddy.



Our bathing beauty!


Absolute favorite one from that day.  She just looks so happy!

4 comments:

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

I just want to squeeze her!! Love those new pics with the cupcake too.

Anonymous said...

I also want to squeeze her!

Jill said...

Aren't splash pads THE BEST?!?!?! I don't know why there are not more of them! It's SO much better than the pool at this age. Enjoy and she is PRECIOUS :)

Liz said...

So I'm jealous of these three things:

Going to the splash pad. We've yet to go yet and I can't wait.

Lucy's lightening hair. I always thought I'd have blonde babies. Not so much.

And finally, getting to squeeze on Lucy. She's soooooo lovable and I need to see her!!,